- Five Steps to Getting Organized – This seminar highlights the step-by-step approach I suggest for successfully tackling any organizing project.
- Tackling The Paper Piles – This seminar goes into more detail about how to handle the daily flow of mail and paperwork in our lives, as well as how to set up a filing system and eliminate paper piles once and for all.
- Downsizing 101 – Whether it’s for yourself or a loved one, this seminar deals with when to start, where to start, and how to start the downsizing process.
- Cashing in on Clutter: Create a Stress-Free Living Space – This seminar discusses the idea of selling, repurposing, donating and how to let go of what you no longer need, use, or love.
- Organize Your Life – This seminar discusses sources of clutter, why it accumulates, and how to deal with it. We take a virtual walk through areas of the home and discuss solutions to common clutter issues.
Fees vary depending on venue, length, and number of attendees. Click here for contact information.